Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My personal profile-3ºESO

  This is me! by 3º ESO

Hi, my name’s Almudena Escudero and I’m 14 years old. I live in Logroño with my family. I go to Los Boscos Securdary School. This year I go to 3º E.S.O. and it is very different. I have a lot of exams.


In my free time I go out with my friends, I go to the park with my two brothers. I love listening to music and travelling with all my family to others countries because it is very funny and interesting. I love watching TV and watching a lot of films and my favorite series.

At my weekends I love going out with my fiends although I have a lot of homework and exams. Sometimes I go out for a meal with my friends and play WII with all my family. I like going to the cinema and dancing in the gym.
 Hi my name is Pablo, I´m 14 years old. I live in Logroño with my parents and I do not have any brothers or sisters. I go to Los Boscos School.
In my free time I play football with my friends in the ADL twice a week and every Saturday we have a football match versus other teams so we have to work hard if we want to win the championship. I also love watching the F1 races Sunday morning to see if Alonso can still win.

During the week, I study a lot because I have to do homework for the school, from the English academy, and from the French one too although I still have time to play videogames and watch TV.
 Hi! My name is Aintzane Romo and I'm 14 years old. I live in Logroño with my parents. I go to Salesianos Los Boscos. This year is so difficult, so I'll study hard to pass the course. In my free time, I spend a lot of time chatting with my friends, also during the week. I have English lessons twice a week, on Tuesday and Thursday. I love music. I'm always listening to music. I love almost all types of music, but my favorites are pop and rock. On weekend I hang out with my friends, and we go to a walk by the center of Logroño. If I don't hang out, I pass the afternoon at home, watching a film. And twice a month I go Shopping, with my mum. For example, today!
My name is Samuel, I'm 14 years old. I live in Logroño with my parents and my brother, David. I go to Los Boscos School, I'm doing 3rd of E.S.O. In my free time I learn languages or do sports, I do football in a team it called A.D.L. Lardero. I also I like listening to music, dub step or rap music. I watch TV or take the computer when I finish my homework. In the evening I help my father to do the dinner. I don't often go out during the week because I have a lot of exams and homework, but in the weekend I hang out with my friends and we do sports, walk in the city or watch a film in the cinema.
Hi! My name is Rodrigo and I have 14 years old. I study in Los Boscos Secondary school. I have a brother called Alonso he has got 12 years. I like to listen to music and play computer games. Sometimes if I haven’t got anything to do I watch the tv but I don’t like it because all the channels have a lot of ads. I like english and mats but I don’t like language or religión.
My name's Daniel and I'm 14 years old. I live in Logroño which my parents. I go to Los Boscos Secundary School.

What do I do in my free time? I'm playing football and listenig music. I don't often go out during the week because I'm usually busy whith homework and go to the football team. At the weekend I usually meet up with my friends and play computer games. I like play football,although I don't like watching sport on TV.I have enough friends: Eduardo, Matias, Samuel...They are very handsome and enterteining. Samuel and pablo go with me to football.

Hi! My name is David and I’m 14 years old. I live in Logroño, with my parents and my sister Eva. I go to Los Boscos school. I have got many exams so I’m studding a lot. I’m honest, but I’m not talkative.
In my free time I’m watching TV, playing computer games or chatting online. I don’t do any voluntary work.     

I don’t often go out during the week because I’m usually busy with homework.  In the weekend, I ’m usually going out with my friends because I have a great time. We often go to the cinema.
My name's Jesus Gil, I'm 14 years old. I live in Logroño with my parents and my brother. I study at Los Boscos, at the 3rd course of Secondary School.

In my free time, I hang out with my friends and I usually go skateboarding with them. We go to the skatepark and we have fun. I also go to English classes twice a week.

I don't ofen play football or some sports like that because I don't like them. At the weekend I usually meet my friends and play computer games, and on Sundays, I do homework and I study to prepare some exams.

I´m Omaima Torqui , I´m 15 years old , I´m study in Los Boscos , I´m for 3A E.S.O
I´m fun and friendly . My best friends are Almudena and Daniela .

On weekends I go out with my friends , we are going to the cinema and we see film .

My favourite subjects are physical education , french and music.

In my fee time I´m chat online and go to the park with my sister.

I´m like go to the park because I´m have a great time with my sister.

Hi! I'm Irene and I have 14 years old. I go to Los Boscos, and this year is so difficult because I have so much exams and I'm very busy this days.

What I do in my freetime? I like draw something, watch TV, chat online, go out with my friends...but this freetime is only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays!

I go out with my friends on Saturdays especially, and we go to the park, go shopping, and more!

I think that this year I wil be have good notes of exams and I will have  more time with my friends.

 Bye!

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Almudena
    The phrases I've done wrong are:

    -Securdary School: Secundary School
    -Others countries: Other countries
    -At my weekends: At weekends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Ander Baños. I'm fourteen years old.
    I live in Logroño with my parents and my grandmother.
    I love listening to music.
    Usually hang out with my friends.
    I love playing tennis or football.
    I also love playing basketball although I don't like watching it on TV.
    Twice a month I hang out with my village's friends.
    There we play computer games, we chat online, we play handball, so we're never bored.
    Twice a week, I ride my bike, I do a lot of kilometers!
    I love play tennis with my friends, because I often win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, I'm David
    My wrong phrases:
    - I'm studding a lot: I'm studing a lot
    - In the weekend: At the weekend
    - I'm usually going: I usually go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Daniel:

    - With
    - They are very funny
    - I play football and listen music

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Samuel
    But at the weekend
    I do football in a team called...
    I play football...
    I help my father to prepare the dinner
    Walk around the city

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Omaima
    My wrong phrases :
    at the weekend
    i´m funny
    watch film
    i´m going to the park

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Matías Carreras. I'm 14 years old.
    I live in Logroño with my parents and my sister, Leire.
    I go to Los Boscos school and I am in 3º ESO.
    In my free time I do exercise to be more strong in the future.
    I love listening to music, especially epic music, rock and rap.
    I like football, although I'm so bad playing it.
    I practice karate because I like fighting.
    At the weekend I always go training bars to make pull ups in the morning, and in the afternoon I usually meet up with my friends and we play computer games and later we go out for a meal.
    On Sundays I make my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm Aintzane. My mistakes:
    -At the weekends.
    -Twice a month.
    -I have got English lessons.
    -So, I'll have to study...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is DanielaCruz. I`m 14 years old. I live in Logroño with my parents and my two brothers. I study in Los Boscos. I do 3º of Secundary
    In my free time, I like listening to music and going to the park wiht my friends and I love watching films.
    I don´t often go out during the week because study or play with my brothers, althoung sometimes chat online.

    ReplyDelete