Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Our emails

Hi everyone,

Hi juan!

How are you?

I started at my new job last month! I made a lot of job interviewsn and i found this job in Google to make new programs to improve this searched. I like this job a lot because I earn a lot of money for do simple things in front of a computer and it is funny for me.

When I end this I go to learn German because I like going to Berlin next summer.

Last week i went to Extremoduro concert it was the best concert that I go in my live.

If you like you can go to my home next week because I have fre tima to do a lot of things and I will do this things with you because Mountain view is very big to do this, and after we can go to San  Jose because is near 

If you can send me a message to confirm this.

Bye for now,

Pablo 

Dear Begoña,

How are you doing?

The last weekend, in the morning I did the homework of diferent subjects and I studied history because I had an exam on wednesday.

In the afternoon I  played a match with my team and we won.

After that I met my friends. I went to the cinema and after that we did dinner together in telepizza.

What did you did on saturday?

Greeting . Natalia

Hi Johnny!
How are you?

Last summer my family and I decided buy a house in Villamediana. The house has 150 m2, 3 flats. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, 1 garage, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a garden and two balconies.

And other thing that changed my life is that I have a dog grace a I have a garden. I´m really excited to hear from you. I suppose something excited happened to you.

Bye Sergio

PS: The name of my dog is Lisa

Hi Begoña!

I tell you I've been in Paris, France? It was very interesting and exciting. I went out to eat at a fancy restaurant. The food was very delicious, I've ordered a roast chicken with mix salad, also I have ordered a large soda. So the waiters were very friendly. The restaurant was nice, I loved it! You should visit this country and try this food. I have tried to call you before, why don't you answer my calls ?. I hope you are well. Oh! I forget it, the last weekend we went to the Concept, a disco here in Logroño, it was fantastic, a lot of people dancing, very loud music... I will tell you everything when I see you.

Samuel.

 Hi Begoña!!

How are you?

I moved from school this year, I made a lot of new friends. They are very funny and I play with them every day. My new school is called Los Boscos, is a christian school. The school is huge and with so much people.
 
And most importantly I have a new brother , his name is Alex. He was born the last month, 12 of september. He cry and sleeps very ussualy. I love him so much.

What can you tell me about your life? Anything new in Spain? You already find a job? Is everithing OK? Your grandma recovers from her disease? Im still wating news!!

Love from all my family and I!!! 
 
Kisses Catalin. 

 Hi Carol!

How are you doing?

I have started the school in September, and these days I have been very busy because I had a lot of tests, there and also at the school music I have been going to all this years. Altough this weekend I had some free time to rest and make a birthday party for my sister.

Saturday morning I went to the cake shop to buy my sister’s birthday cake, I picked up some others gifts I had ordered before. Then we had lunch with all my family. After that she blew the candles and she opened all the presents, she liked them so much. We all had fun.

What about you and your family? You have to tell me what you have been doing this days. I hope you are fine. Write soon!

Lots of love, Iliane.

Hi Begoña!

How are you? 

 I'm fine but now that exams begin a little busy, are the same people in my class but this year comes two new students. The last saturday, I went with the class friends at the park, was good. And I have not much more to tell. How are you there? And what about you?.

Write soon! Oscar 

Hello Marcus!

 I started the school the last month, the big changes are the new subjets the teachers, now we divided by the electives so we don't stay so much time together like the last year,but in subjets like a history or language we study together. At the moment is not bad but we see who i advance the course.

 Greetings Silvio. 

 Hey sundas!
How are you? Hope fine! :)
Well my life is going tough because I started my new school season last month. It's my last year of high school and its really hard. We are having our exams now a days so that's why i am bit busy because I have to study a lot and get good grades. 

This weekend I went to my besties house we enjoyed there because i stayed there for a night and we were talking all night and we slept at 5 in the morning so you can say i had a good weekend but this week is tough cause it'd full of EXAMS!!! :(

Now I've to go and get studing. I can't wait to hear what's new on ur side. Any new boyfriend after that breakup u had? :P
Well wish me good luck for my exams
bubyeee... lots of love sweety
xoxo . Namra

Dear Begoña: 

 I know we all love halloween, but should we really do it?

sometimes halloween stories are really nightmares. yesterday night I had scary nigtmare... my friend and me went to trick or treath, door by door, after two hours when we were   just abuot leaving, we saw a old and deteriorated door.

Before i rang the bell, the door opened whitout  anybody behind. when i put my face close to the door, a scary face apeared in front of my nose, and I screamed and step back and I step on my friend´s foot so he screamed  too, and so did the face at the door. the door closed and we run away down the stairs, and we are still running.

do you love halloween? ja ja ja...

 David Andrés Cabezón


Hello George

How are you doing?

 I still be in the swimming club and this year the trainning is very hard but if Iwant to get in the nationals the hard way is the unique way. The trainer is serious at the pool but then is a nice person, he's very funny and tell us his stories of when he was a proffesional.

In the club there are only 6 people  born in 1998, me, girls and three boys. They are very friendly and we (me too) are very competitive so no one wants to get the last position. I'm the best at crawl, backstroke and butterfly, the only win me in breast stroke, in that one the two girls are the best.

  My trainer thinks I can win the reginals easly but I have to train hard if I want to win something in the nationals. He says that the best option is the backstoke and butterfly velocity and every kind of freestyle.

Well what about you George do you still boxing in Australia? if yes tell me and unless tell me what are you doing there.

well see you this summer bro   Diego M


Hello, Begoña:

How are you?

Two years ago on holiday in Canarias a shark bit me and lost my right arm since that day my life changed completely. I used to play soccer in a football team whit some of my friends but now I don´t play becouse it´s not the same, also played the gitar but now I can´t, I used to write with this arm so i learn to write whit the other and the tings at home have changed a lot becouse now there are many things I can´t do but yet still trying to live the same life I had . This weekend I study for some very important exams but also had time to be with my friends.

Regards, Diego T. 

 Hi Cristina
 How are you?
I am very happy with last weekend, but I´d like to see you. Ok, I will tell you all I did this weekend. I went to the beach with some friends because it was a friend birthday and she invented all of us to go to the beach. We stayed in a big house with a lot of rooms and very beautiful.

All day we stayed in the beach and we met a lot of teen agers and a lot of people very fun and friendly. I feeled very happy and and I´d like to go again. I used to like the mountain, you remember? we used to go every weekend to the mountain near the city and used to walk a lot of hours. What about you? What fun did you do this weekend or this summer?
There is a lot of time I don´t see you, how are you? are you ok? what did you do new this summer or this year? when will you come here? will you come alone or with your family?

Lots of love
I hope see you soon. Simona

Hi Hugo, 

It's been a long time. How have you been? 

I started the move for Moralzarzal to Logroño. I´ve been so terrible! A long time  loading boxes into the truck...But the

new house looks pretty and fine. The new school called Los Boscos it´s fine and the classmates are great. I meet the last week two boys how likes a lot to listen Rap, like you!  This week Jesus, Boni and I went to Raw indoor to do some skate becouse it´s been rainy and can´t ride the streets... We have a great time with the indoor´s guys and friends. I talked to they about you and they want to meet you. 

I want a reply soon.

Regards,  Miguel

11 comments:

  1. Hi Carol!
    How are you doing?
    I started the school in September, and these days I have been very busy because I had a lot of tests, there and also at the school music I have been going to all these years. Altough this weekend I had some free time to rest and make a birthday party for my sister.
    Saturday morning I went to the cake shop to buy my sister’s birthday cake, I picked up some others gifts I had ordered before. Then we had lunch with all my family. After that she blew the candles and she opened all the presents, she liked them so much. We all had fun.
    What about you and your family? You have to tell me what you have been doing these days. I hope you are fine. Write soon!
    Lots of love,
    Iliane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Begoña,
    How are you doing?
    Last weekend, in the morning I did the homework of diferent subjects and I studied history because I had an exam on Wednesday.
    In the afternoon I played a match with my team and we won.
    After that I met my friends. I went to the cinema and after that we had dinner together in telepizza.
    What did you do on Saturday?
    Greetings.Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Begoña!


    How are you?


    I'm fine but now that exams begin a little busy, there are the same people in my class but this year comes two new students. Last saturday, I went with the class friends to the park, it was good. And I have not much more to tell. How are you there? And what about you?.


    Write soon! Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you doing?

    I still am in the swimming club and this year the training is very hard but if I want to get in the nationals the hard way is the unique way. The trainer is serious at the pool but then he is a nice person, he's very funny and tell us his stories of when he was a proffesional.

    In the club there are only 6 people born in 1998, me, two girls and three boys. They are very friendly and we (me too) are very competitive so no one wants to get in the last position. I'm the best at crawl, backstroke and butterfly, they only win me in breast stroke, in that one the two girls are the best.

    My trainer thinks I can win the regionals easily but I have to train hard if I want to win something in the nationals. He says that the best option is the backstroke and butterfly velocity and every kind of freestyle.

    Well what about you George do you still doing boxing in Australia? If yes tell me and if not tell me what are you doing there.

    Well see you this summer bro Diego M

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing?

    I still am in the swimming club and this year the training is very hard but if I want to get in the nationals the hard way is the unique way. The trainer is serious at the pool but then he is a nice person, he's very funny and tell us his stories of when he was a proffesional.

    In the club there are only 6 people born in 1998, me, two girls and three boys. They are very friendly and we (me too) are very competitive so no one wants to get in the last position. I'm the best at crawl, backstroke and butterfly, they only win me in breast stroke, in that one the two girls are the best.

    My trainer thinks I can win the regionals easily but I have to train hard if I want to win something in the nationals. He says that the best option is the backstroke and butterfly velocity and every kind of freestyle.

    Well what about you George do you still doing boxing in Australia? If yes tell me and if not tell me what are you doing there.

    Well see you this summer bro Diego M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Johnny!
    How are you?

    Last summer my family and I decided buy a house in Villamediana. The house has 150 m2, 3 floors. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, 1 garage, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a garden and two balconies.

    Andother thing that changed my life is that I have a dog because a I have a garden. I´m really excited to hear from you. I suppose something exciting happened to you.

    Bye Sergio

    PS: The name of my dog is Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I'm Namra from 4º ESO
    1st para 2nd line :Nowadays
    2nd para 3rd line:It's

    ReplyDelete
  8. but I would like to see you..,I'm going to tell you all...,because it was the birthday of a friend...,We stayed in a big house with a lot of rooms and very nice...we met a lot of teen agers and a lot of people very funny and friendly...that fun things have you done this weekend or this summer?....It is a long time since I see you...when you coming here?....
    Bye Simona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Begoña!

    Did I tell you I've been in Paris, France? It was very interesting and exciting. I went out to eat at a fancy restaurant. The food was delicious, I've ordered a roast chicken with mix salad, I also ordered a large soda. The waiters were very friendly. The restaurant was nice, I loved it! You should visit this country and try this food. I have tried to call you before, why you didn´t answer my calls ?. I hope you are well. Oh! I forget it, the last weekend we went to the Concept, a disco here in Logroño, it was fantastic, a lot of people dancing, very loud music... I will tell you everything when I see you.

    Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Begoña!

    What´s new?

    Some weeks ago I came to Florida on vacation and what to say...It´s amazing!
    Yesterday, mi godparents and I visited the Disney theme parks. We were two days on the rides all day and still didn´t have time to see all.
    The, we visited Cape Canaveral and saw de NASA headquarters. Can you believe it? The NASA! I´m still shacking from the epicness of the moment.
    What about you? How About London? Have you ridden on the London Eye? Write soon!

    Regards

    Salvador

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Juan:
    I write to tell you what I made last weekend on saturday morning. I went up to my village I was preparing the motorbike an sunday morning I was hunting with my uncle and aften eating.Iwat with the motorbike to Logroño because there were with Diego to go to for a spim

    ReplyDelete